Monday, March 24, 2008

I have had the opportunity to travel to many interesting places here in the US in pursuit of recruiting people to our site. Recently I had the pleasure of traveling to Florida to see a couple of great events. One was the Winter Haven Art Festival. I met several fantastic artists who travel the country in the hopes of selling their work. My wife and I love speaking with these people and hearing about their influences and work.

Most express a little frustration over economic times that make selling their work a bit more difficult. I sympathize with them and understand the financial realities of the day. I am in the process of updating www.FindArtBuyArt.com to allow artists to sell their product on-line. My wife and I want to give the artists a better forum to expose their work to the art buying public while at the same time allowing them to spending less time traveling to the less productive art events. Please look for us to have a new look and feel to FABA coming in the near future.

I am looking to find artists to review and recruit for our site. My main goal is to allow artists a forum to display their work to the art-loving world. Please contact me at larry@findartbuyart.com and give me the contact information for the artists.

Thank you,
Larry Mitchell
larry@findartbuyart.comwww.findartbuyart.com

No comments: