Monday, March 31, 2008

Friends,

One of our profound pleasures watching the art world is that we get to see the growing process of exciting, new, young artists. One of these people happens to be on our site and she is prolific to say the least. I can see the maturity of her work just over the last few months.

Her name is Katey and she is a high school student. Her talent is obvious and her depth of vision in her subjects is intriguing. She uses paints, charcoal, and pencil in her art. She creates bears, plants, shoes, and other subjects. We have viewed her work on the site and are pleased that she has chosen to join us.

People like Katey are the reason that my wife and I have decided to start this site. We love to help young and aspiring artists by giving them additional exposure to the art buying public. All artists have a depth of character and their art is a window into their innermost thoughts and emotions. Those emotions come out of Katey’s work. Please check her out and either agree or disagree with me through this blog.

I am looking to find artists to review and recruit for our site. My main goal is to allow artists a forum to display their work to the art-loving world. Please contact me at larry@findartbuyart.com and give me the contact information for the artists.

Thank you,
Robin and Larry
robin@findartbuyart.com
larry@findartbuyart.com
www.findartbuyart.com

No comments: