Thursday, April 03, 2008

To our Artistic Friends,

I would wish you would consider joining our artists at www.findartbuyart.com. If you are an artist or know of a talented person seeking additional exposure to the art buying public, please refer them to our site.

I spend a great deal of time promoting and blogging about our talented artists. We are trying to expose the world to the talented and passionate artistic people of the world. If it is one thing that artists need, it is more people viewing their work.

I also travel the US getting more people to view the site. I have visited at least 30 art shows over the past 3 years. I tell everyone I meet about the site and encourage him or her, as art patrons, to visit the site. As it stands now we get 300-400 unique hits every week. Some of these people will view and like your work and, perhaps buy. That is my goal behind this site.

My wife and I are passionate, ardent admirers of artists and their creative expressions. We gain nothing from the site other than satisfaction of helping people like you.

If you choose to join us, great!!! If not, we wish all the success in the world.

Robin and Larry
robin@findartbuyart.com
larry@findartbuyart.com
www.findartbuyart.com

No comments: