Friday, April 18, 2008

If you want to look at art on the move, you need to check out Nicole Del Rossi’s Grateful Dead motorcycle art. She has taken some things from her personal artistic work and translated it to a motorcycle gas tank. I love it. If I had a big bad street Hog with 1300ccs of power and a noisy exhaust with my shaved head and leather I would have Nicole detail my ride. (I would if my wife would let me own a bike, and my leather does not fit around the middle anymore and the baldhead is now a salt and pepper color, more salt than pepper to be exact) Anyway, a man can dream. However, I love the series. Check out her talent and you will be as impressed as I was. She also is a very passionate sketch artist. She has other series on the site, www.findartbuyart.com.

Within Nicole’s blog postings you can find her contact information. With her talent and creativity she can help design your motorcycle, or whatever, to customize it especially for you.

As usual I am looking for artists to write about and promote. My goal with the site is to give artists a forum to advance their work. You can reach me at the e-mail below.

Larry
larry@findartbuyart.com
www.findartbuyart.com

No comments: