Monday, April 21, 2008

To my art-loving friends,

Some of my greatest hopes are beginning to come true. When my wife and I were creating this labor of love call Find Art Buy Art, we had aspirations that we could help to promote the work of all artists young and not so young. We wanted to watch the talent and drive of people begin to blossom. Now we are getting people on the site at the onset of their careers and they are posting their work.

The vision of artists and their personal drive to create is what I enjoy viewing. My wife and I spend our free time travelling the US going to art shows in search of that undiscovered talent. We love talking to artists and getting their personal view on life and their art.

Please view and comment on our two new young artists. Katey and Reggi are high school students with a passion and talent for exposing their creative expression to the art loving public. In addition, we have a new addition from the photography world. Her name is Chelsie.

Join me at www.findartbuyart.com in watching these young people learn and grow through the arts.

Larry
larry@findartbuyart.com
www.findartbuyart.com

No comments: