Tuesday, April 22, 2008

To all of my art loving friends,

Recently my wife and I had the opportunity to view the works of Coralette Damme. It was very enjoyable to finally be able to talk to her up close and personal. My wife and I enjoyed speaking with her very much. We also had the occasion to view the work of her Etsy friends of Central Florida. In addition to her work on Etsy she has posted another sample of her work on Find Art Buy Art.

Please read some of her bio below:

The Crafty Hag is a St. Petersburg Florida artist who creates stained glass art in a non-traditional style. Incorporating found objects and painted elements make the Hag's creations all one of a kind. However, The Crafty Hag is not just about glass. She also makes fun goofy stuff like giant magnets with silly photos, cool folk art inspired paintings, hand printed postcards, and tons of other stuff! The Crafty Hag can be found at various events posted on her website www.craftyhag.com just go to the events page! Or if you are not in the local FL area you can shop on line at www.craftyhag.etsy.com Drop the crafty hag an email through either website and let her know what you think about her work. OR, you can be the Crafty Hag's friend on MySpace www.myspace.com/craftyhag Don't be shy!

Her work can also be found on www.findartbuyart.com. Her direct link to her page is http://craftyhag.findartbuyart.com/. I am an incredible fan of her work and she is prolific and open. Please check her out and give me your opinion.

As usual, if you know of a creative person who needs to have their work displayed to the public, please give me their contact information so that I may review their work here. I am always looking to help artists create a buzz and interest around their creative expressions.

Larry
larry@findartbuyart.com
www.findartbuyart.com

No comments: