Wednesday, January 16, 2008

As promised here is my review of Heather Boardman's jewelry. The best thing that I can say about Heather's work is that it is fun!! Her jewelry makes me feel good. The color combinations and their brightness make a great accessory to a beautiful summer ensemble. She has a set of earrings that she calls "Blue Disc". My eyes were drawn to them and I imagine them dangling from a young lady's ears as a statement of gaiety and mirth. Earring are just a small sample of what Heather does. She makes these items herself and spend a great deal of time going to classes honing her craft. Her skill is evident immediately. All of her stuff is for sale on her site, www.hmbstudios.com. You can also read about her on our site at http://www.findartbuyart.com/network/hmbstudios. Please view her craft and give me your impressions here.

Larry
larry@findartbuyart.com
www.findartbuyart.com

No comments: