Thursday, January 17, 2008

To my Art Loving Friends,

Kim Winberry has joined our stable of very talented people recently. She creates still life portraits in watercolor that expresses some of her innermost thoughts. There is depth and passion there that make her work a unique and an introspective experience to the viewer. My wife and I had the good fortune to meet her in San Diego at the ArtWalk. Seeing her work up close and personal moved us. We discussed where would be the best place to display her art. We believe it would accentuate and compliment a sun room or family room with the bright and expressive colors. Check her out on www.findartbuyart.com. Her personal page with us is:
http://kimwinberry.findartbuyart.com/. She has a gallery that you can view at www.kimwinberry.com.

If you know of any very talented people who need additional exposure to the art world pleas forward their information to me and I will be happy to review and write about their work and forward the information to my art buying network.

Larry
larry@findartbuyart.com
www.findartbuyart.com

No comments: