Monday, January 07, 2008

Please check out the innovative and creative work by my friend Heather Pettersen. (www.heatherpettersen.com) She is a professional artist who vividly promotes her ideas into a incredibly communicative medium.

Please read a portion of her blog on our site:

"A professional artist pours every ounce of passion they posses into each original piece created. I believe the energy put into the art will forever radiate to those who look at it.

A professional artist has chosen to produce art as their career - not as a hobby or to pass time.

Being a professional artist could be considered a divine calling - something one cannot ignore because the need to create is greater than the need for a 401K, proper health insurance, and reliable income.

I know that I am doing what God created me to do and even though it is full of struggles, it is an incredible spiritual journey and I am grateful He made me an artist.
http://www.heatherpettersen.com
(251) 259-0990"

You can view this full blog and view more samples of her work at http://heatherpetterse.findartbuyart.com/ .

You will become a fan of her work as I have become.

Larry
larry@findartbuyart.com

No comments: