Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Who is Ivey? She is an artist who has taken up art again after a hiatus. Check out her work on www.findartbuyart.com. The item that she posted on our site is called “The Watchers”. It is borderline surreal and existential. I am a huge fan and I hope she gets more energy for her art. Here is an excerpt from her blog on http://iveyspivey.findartbuyart.com/:

“Hello out there! I am totally brand new to this...And very excited to have found this site. Let’s see...I am an artist living in West Palm Beach, Florida. I grew up here and although I have always been an artist, I only just recently started painting again after a couple year break. Needless to say, I am feeling rusty, but am thankful to be back. I realized that doing a mundane job is not my dream and that I must pursue what makes me happy, even if I make no money off of it, and that is making ART!” (Ivey Spivey)

Go Ivey, we are waiting for your works.

If you know of artists who need a bit of exposure to the art-appreciating world, please send me the contact information. I am happy to give creative talented people a new forum to get their work visible to the public.

Larry
larry@findartbuyart.com
www.findartbuyart.com

No comments: